Monday, January 19, 2009

Things I made recently


On January 17 a friend & I drove to Castilia OH to visit some friends and craft. Pat Catan's is moving so they had 25% off everything. Of course, I HAD to go there. After that we unloaded our purchases and headed to a quilt store that had 40% off batiks. I was being reasonable until I saw their bin of fat quarters for $1.75 each. Anywho, here is a photo of what I made. Actually, we did more things than this. We did several different techniques of dyeing on silk. We also did many techniques from Bernie Berlin's Artist Trading Card workshop but since I was showing the techniques, I guess I didn't make many of them! I dyed silk, did silk screen printing, made fabric beads and made an ATC out of UTEE. My kitty is Saber because he bites my husband's feet! I guess he wanted to be in the photo.

No comments: